London Tech Week
SAL is going to this year’s Global Ecosystem Summit at London Tech Week
SAL is going to this year’s Global Ecosystem Summit at London Tech Week (LTW) to engage with like-minded professionals, keen to nurture the technology and innovation ecosystems around us – we’d love to meet up if you’re around!
London is once again getting ready to host Europe’s leading technology and startup festival providing a platform for creating partnerships spread across multiple events across the City.
The Global Ecosystems Summit (GES) is a dedicated event for cross-ecosystem collaborations at London Tech Week – an intersection point for scaleups, corporates and investors.
· Designed as a bespoke platform for the startup ecosystem – Conference, Marketplace & Networking After-Party for an all-round value-adding and enriching experience
· Meet and network with 500+ ecosystem delegates from around the world
· GES brings together a disparate group of ecosystem stakeholders to create business and investment opportunities
· Participation from startups/ scaleups, entrepreneurs, accelerators/ incubators, corporate innovation, tech buyers, venture capital, family offices, trade bodies
· At and post event matchmaking support and access to value-added services for participants
See Tech Week video here https://youtu.be/5TOgHFC3TSQ